WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
This program is for athletes ages 5 and up.
CLASS DESCRIPTIONS & SCHEDULE:
Beginner & Level 1 – A fundamentals class for athletes with no experience up to those learning hand-stands, round-offs, front and back walk-overs, and combinations.
Novice & Level 2 – For athletes ready to learn how to do back handsprings to those learning how to connect handsprings in sequence.
Intermediate & Level 3/4/5 – For athletes ready to learn how to do back flips at the end of their running and standing back handspring series up to those learning to layout double-twist and standing fulls.
1) KE’s Recreational Athlete Membership $30 + HST covers the cost of insurance from September 2021 to April 2022 and a t-shirt & shorts set for the student to wear to class and keep. This fee is already included in competitive athletes' membership.
2) Ontario Cheerleading Federation & Cheer Canada athlete membership (approximately $25). Please see below for instructions on how to enrol.
3) Tuition (as listed above with each class) is due upon registration.
Kingston Elite reserves the right to cancel/combine any classes with insufficient registration.
1. The membership fee is non-refundable but if you return to take a class with us within the season (until April 30, 2022) the membership fee will still be active.
2. If you and/or your child are not completely satisfied after your first class, the balance of tuition will be returned less $20. As of the second class and onward, 50% of the remaining tuition will be refunded.
3. Make-up classes and fees are not given due to vacation, sickness, conflicting schedules, failure to pass the pre-class screening procedure, etc.
4. Clothing orders already processed and other tuck-shop items are final sale only. No refunds are issued.
HOW TO REGISTER:
***Please contact us FIRST as the class you want might be full.***
c) KE Concussion Code of Conduct (Rowan's Law)
Once all four forms have been received a member of our administrative team will contact you to obtain payment information.
We appreciate that our registration process is time-consuming. This is reflective of COVID-19 taking place and a high-level of precaution is being taken by our gym to ensure the safety of athletes and coaches, alike.