Registration for the Fall (September to December) session will open on July 31, 2019! To browse the summer schedule click here.
$40 + HST membership fee applies to all students. It covers the cost of insurance for that time period, provincial & national athlete membership, and includes a t-shirt for the student to wear to class and keep. Membership is valid until April 2020.
2) Class Tuition
- Please see each class description below for pricing.
- A 10% discount is applied to the 2nd and subsequent members of the same immediate family.
- Students taking more than one class in the same term receive a 10% discount on the lesser-cost class.
Kingston Elite reserves the right to cancel/combine any classes with insufficient registration.
If you and/or your child are not completely satisfied after your first class, you will be refund your full tuition cost less a $20 administration fee. The membership fee is non-refundable but if you return to take a class with us within the season (until April 30, 2020) the membership fee will still be active. After the second class no tuition refund will be given in order to ensure proper staffing of our classes.
Make-up classes and fees are not given due to vacation, sickness or conflicting schedules.
Fall (September to December) 2019:
Parent & Tots – This fun class is the starting point for toddlers to learn body awareness and coordination for a future in cheerleading, tumbling, gymnastics, dance, etc. Parents are encouraged to participate with their child if they are not yet independent enough to take direction alone. 45-minute class
• Saturdays 9:00-9:45am – $100+HST for 11 classes (Sept. 14 to Nov. 30 except Oct. 12)
Tiny Tumblers – This is an introductory tumbling class for children ages 3-5. As such it will emphasize proper development of form, coordination, strength, and agility required to learn the building blocks of tumbling. Class size limited to 5 students per coach. 60-minute class.
• Saturdays 9:45-10:45am – $150+HST for 11 classes (Sept. 14 to Nov. 30 except Oct. 12)
Super Stretch – This class will teach students how to increase their range of motion. The focus is to improve overall flexibility for stunting, tumbling, and jumping. Great for flyers but also for bases too! 30-minute class.
• Tuesdays 6:30-7:00pm – $120+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 10 to Dec. 17)
• Thursdays 6:30-7:00pm – $120+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 12 to Dec. 19)
Fundamental Tumbling – for athletes who range from beginners to those with some experience. This class will work on developing proper form on the building blocks of tumbling: core strength, hand stands, cartwheels, round-offs, walk-overs and more! Conditioning is part of this class. Maximum coach:student ratio is 1:8. 60-minute class:
• Mondays 6:45-7:45pm – $234+HST for 14 classes (Sept. 9 to Dec. 16 except Oct. 14)
• Wednesdays 5:00-6:00pm – $252+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 11 to Dec. 18)
• Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm – $252+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 12 to Dec. 19)
• Saturdays 11:00-12:00pm – $180+HST for 11 classes (Sept. 14 to Nov. 30 except Oct. 12)
• Sundays 3:00-4:00pm – $180+HST for 11 classes (Sept. 15 to Dec. 1 except Oct. 13)
Intermediate Tumbling – for athletes who have mastered handstands and walk-overs, this class builds into handsprings and up to specialty tumbling lines with multiple handsprings. Conditioning is part of this class. Maximum coach:student ratio is 1:8. 75-minute class
• Wednesdays 7:00-8:15pm – $315+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 11 to Dec. 18)
• Saturdays 12:30-1:45pm – $225+HST for 11 classes (Sept. 14 to Nov. 30, except Oct. 12)
• Sundays 3:45-5:00pm – $225+HST for 11 classes (Sept. 15 to Dec. 1, except Oct. 13)
Advanced Tumbling – for athletes who have mastered tumbling lines with multiple handsprings and are ready to learn how to do back flips from both standing positions and at the end of tumbling lines. Conditioning is part of this class. Maximum coach:student ratio is 1:8. 75-minute class
• Tuesdays 7:00-8:15pm – $315+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 10 to Dec. 17)
• Sundays 1:30-2:45pm- $225+HST for 11 classes (Sept. 15 to Dec. 1, except Oct. 13)
Elite Tumbling – athletes must demonstrate mastery of a round-off back-handspring tuck in order to qualify to take this class. It will focus on specialty passes, layouts, and twisting depending on the skill set of each athlete. Conditioning is part of this class. Elite classes cost more due to the limitation of class size to 6 students per coach. 75-minute class
• Mondays 5:30-6:45pm – $325+HST for 14 classes (Sept. 9 to Dec. 16 except Oct. 14)
• Tuesdays 5:15-6:30pm – $350+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 10 to Dec. 17)
• Thursdays 7:00-8:15pm – $350+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 12 to Dec. 19)
*Coaches reserve the right to move students to a lower-level class for their proper progression if they don’t meet the minimum requirements