Registration for the Summer (mid-May to mid-August) session is now open! To register please click here!
Summer (May 21 to August 19), 2019:
Fundamentals – for athletes who range from beginners to those with some experience. This class will work on developing proper form on the building blocks of tumbling: core strength, hand stands, cartwheels, round-offs, walk-overs and more! Conditioning is part of this class. Maximum coach:student ratio is 1:8. 60-minute class
- Wednesdays 6:30-7:30pm from May 22 to August 14, 2019
- Thursdays 5:15-6:15pm from May 23 to August 15, 2019
Intermediate – for athletes who have mastered handstands and walk-overs, this class builds into handsprings and up to specialty tumbling lines with multiple handsprings. Conditioning is part of this class. Maximum coach:student ratio is 1:8. 75-minute class
- Wednesdays 7:15-8:30pm from May 22 to August 14, 2019
- Thursdays 6:30-7:45pm from May 23 to August 15, 2019
Advanced – for athletes who have mastered tumbling lines with multiple handsprings and are ready to learn how to do back flips from both standing positions and at the end of tumbling lines. Conditioning is part of this class. Maximum coach:student ratio is 1:8. 75-minute class
- Tuesdays 5:00-6:15pm from May 21 to August 13, 2019
- Wednesdays 5:00-6:15pm from May 22 to August 14, 2019
Elite – athletes must demonstrate mastery of a round-off back-handspring tuck in order to qualify to take this class. It will focus on specialty passes, layouts, and twisting depending on the skill set of each athlete. Conditioning is part of this class. Elite classes cost more due to the limitation of class size to 6 students per coach. 75-minute class
- Tuesdays 7:00-8:15pm from May 21 to August 13, 2019
- Thursdays 7:15-8:30pm from May 23 to August 15, 2019
Adult tumbling is for athletes ages 18+ who wish to be part of a relaxed environment while learning how to tumble from whichever level they find themselves currently. This sessions’s adult tumbling class is combined with stunting. 75-minute class
- Tuesdays 7:00-8:15pm
*Coaches reserve the right to move students to a lower-level class for their proper progression if they don’t meet the minimum requirements
Also coming in September-December 2019 & January-April 2020:
Flex & Power– This class will teach students how to condition to be strong, powerful, and flexible so that tumbling, stunting, and jumping come with better ease. It’s not just for flyers. Every cheerleader who wants to be SuPerFit should take it! 45 minutes.
Jump Class – learn to make your jumps amazing and by doing so also helps build lower body power that helps you in other areas of cheerleading as well. 45 minutes.
Tiny Tumblers – Introductory tumbling for ages 3-4. Class size limited to 4 students. 45 minutes.
Parent & Tots – for toddlers out of diapers who benefit from learning through the interaction with their parents and a coach. Develops coordination, rhythm, and agility for future athletic activities in general. 45 minutes.
$40 + HST membership fee applies to all students. It covers the cost of insurance for that time period, provincial & national athlete membership, and includes a t-shirt for the student to wear to class and keep. Membership is from May 2019 to April 2020.
2) Class Tuition
- All summer session classes are 13-weeks long.
- Class tuition is based on $18+HST per hour. Classes may be 45-, 60-, or 75-minutes long. Each session builds in a ‘free’ class. For example, this summer session contains 13 classes but tuition is charged for 12 classes. Students who miss one class due to absence don’t lose financially. Students who attend every class end up enjoying a free class within the session.
- 60-minute classes are $216+HST per student
- 75-minute classes are $270+HST per student
- 75-minute elite classes are $300+HST per student
- A 10% discount is applied to the 2nd and subsequent members of the same immediate family.
Kingston Elite reserves the right to cancel/combine any classes with insufficient registration.
If you and/or your child are not completely satisfied after your first class, you will be refund your full tuition cost less a $20 administration fee. The membership fee is non-refundable but if you return to take a class with us within the season (until April 30, 2020) the membership fee will still be active. After the second class no tuition refund will be given in order to ensure proper staffing of our classes.
Make-up classes and fees are not given due to vacation, sickness or conflicting schedules.