Registration for the January-April Winter Session 2021 Session is open!
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
This program is normally for athletes ages 5 and up. Due to our gym’s stringent distancing policies, we will interview parents of athletes who are under the age of 8 to determine if their child has the independence to attend class during COVID-19.
All tumbling classes occur on Saturdays beginning January 9 to April 10, 2021 (except for March 13 (start of March Break), Family Day & Easter weekends ). 11-week session. Please see each class for times.
Beginner / Level 1 – A fundamentals class for athletes with no experience up to those learning hand-stands, round-offs, front and back walk-overs, and combinations. 11:00AM – 12:00PM.
Novice / Level 2 – For athletes ready to learn how to do back handsprings to those learning how to connect handsprings in sequence. 12:15 - 1:15PM.
Intermediate & Level 3/4/5 – For athletes ready to learn how to do back flips at the end of their running and standing back handspring series up to those learning to layout double-twist and standing fulls. 1:30 – 2:30PM.
1) KE’s Recreational Athlete Membership $25 + HST covers the cost of insurance from September 2020 to April 2021 and a t-shirt & shorts set for the student to wear to class and keep. Competitive athletes have paid this fee with their competitive athlete membership fee.
2) Ontario Cheerleading Federation & Cheer Canada athlete membership (approximately $20). Please see below for instructions on how to enrol.
3) Class Tuition of $330+HST for the 11-class session. This fee will be processed in weekly instalments of $30+HST on the Saturday of each class. Weekly payments are necessary as our province may undergo another quarantine at any time. Should operations need to cease, payments will also cease as of the Saturday following the quarantine announcement.
Kingston Elite reserves the right to cancel/combine any classes with insufficient registration.
1. The membership fee is non-refundable but if you return to take a class with us within the season (until April 30, 2021) the membership fee will still be active.
2. The balance of tuition occurring during the month of cancellation must be settled when an athlete terminates their enrolment. For example, if an athlete quits on October 11, 2020 payment will be owe for payments on October 17, 24, and 31.
3. Make-up classes and fees are not given due to vacation, sickness, conflicting schedules, failure to pass the pre-class screening procedure, etc.
4. Clothing orders already processed and other tuck-shop items are final sale only. No refunds are issued.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Competitive athletes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
If you are not a competitive athlete at Kingston Elite please go through this process:
Once all four forms have been received a member of our administrative team will contact you. If accepted, we will then direct you to obtain your OCF & Cheer Canada membership: www.ocfcheer.com.
Once your renewal/purchase of the Ontario Cheerleading Federation and Cheer Canada for 2020-2021 is completed, send to email@example.com your Athlete ID card to complete registration. Fees will be listed on their website: www.ocfcheer.com.
We appreciate that our registration process is time-consuming. This is reflective of COVID-19 taking place and a high-level of precaution is being taken by our gym to ensure the safety of athletes and coaches, alike.