Registration for 2021 Spring and Summer Sessions is open!
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
This program is for athletes ages 5 and up.
CLASS DESCRIPTIONS & SCHEDULE:
Beginner & Level 1 – A fundamentals class for athletes with no experience up to those learning hand-stands, round-offs, front and back walk-overs, and combinations.
Novice & Level 2 – For athletes ready to learn how to do back handsprings to those learning how to connect handsprings in sequence.
Intermediate & Level 3/4/5 – For athletes ready to learn how to do back flips at the end of their running and standing back handspring series up to those learning to layout double-twist and standing fulls.
1) KE’s Recreational Athlete Membership $30 + HST covers the cost of insurance from May 2021 to April 2022 and a t-shirt & shorts set for the student to wear to class and keep. Competitive athletes have paid this fee with their competitive athlete membership fee.
2) Ontario Cheerleading Federation & Cheer Canada athlete membership (approximately $25). Please see below for instructions on how to enrol.
3) Tuition is based on the session, however, this fee will be processed in weekly instalments of $27+HST on Saturdays beginning the Saturday PRIOR to the start of your first class. Weekly payments are necessary as our province may undergo another quarantine at any time. Should operations need to cease, payments will also cease as of the Saturday following the quarantine announcement.
Kingston Elite reserves the right to cancel/combine any classes with insufficient registration.
1. The membership fee is non-refundable but if you return to take a class with us within the season (until April 30, 2022) the membership fee will still be active.
2. If you and/or your child are not completely satisfied after your first class, your weekly instalments will cease but no refund will be given for the class taken. After the second class, the 50% of the balance of tuition for the remainder of the session will be due.
3. Make-up classes and fees are not given due to vacation, sickness, conflicting schedules, failure to pass the pre-class screening procedure, etc.
4. Clothing orders already processed and other tuck-shop items are final sale only. No refunds are issued.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Competitive athletes please contact us at email@example.com to register.
If you are not a competitive athlete at Kingston Elite please go through this process:
Once all four forms have been received a member of our administrative team will contact you. If accepted, we will then direct you to obtain your OCF & Cheer Canada membership: www.ocfcheer.com.
Once your renewal/purchase of the Ontario Cheerleading Federation and Cheer Canada for 2020-2021 is completed, send to firstname.lastname@example.org your Athlete ID card to complete registration. Fees will be listed on their website: www.ocfcheer.com.
We appreciate that our registration process is time-consuming. This is reflective of COVID-19 taking place and a high-level of precaution is being taken by our gym to ensure the safety of athletes and coaches, alike.