Registration for the Fall (September to Nov/Dec) session is open! To register please CLICK HERE!
The recreational program is designed for those athletes who wish to learn cheerleading in a non-competitive environment.
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
This is for girls and boys ages 4 through 12. The class will be divided into groups of similar ages/abilities. If you like cheerleading but don’t have time to travel, compete, or you just want to cheer for fun, this is your best option!
$40 + HST membership fee applies to all students. It covers the cost of insurance for that time period, provincial & national athlete membership, and includes a t-shirt for the student to wear to class and keep. Membership is valid until April 2020.
2) Class Tuition
- Please see each class description below for pricing.
- A 10% discount is applied to the 2nd and subsequent members of the same immediate family.
- Students taking more than one class (rec or tumbling) in the same term receive a 10% discount on the lesser-cost class.
Kingston Elite reserves the right to cancel/combine any classes with insufficient registration.
If you and/or your child are not completely satisfied after your first class, you will be refund your full tuition cost less a $20 administration fee. The membership fee is non-refundable but if you return to take a class with us within the season (until April 30, 2020) the membership fee will still be active. After the second class no tuition refund will be given in order to ensure proper staffing of our classes.
Make-up classes and fees are not given due to vacation, sickness or conflicting schedules.
Fall (September to December) 2019:
- Wednesdays 6:00-7:00pm – $252+HST for 15 classes (Sept. 11 to Dec. 18)
- Sundays 2:00-3:00pm – $180+HST for 11 classes (Sept. 15 to Dec. 1 except Oct. 13)
WINTER (Jan. to April) 2020:
- Wednesdays 6-7pm from January 5 to March 29, 2020 (except Feb 2, 16, March 15) – 10 weeks for $162+HST
- Sundays 2-3pm from January 8 to April 1, 2020 (except March 13) – 12 weeks for $198+HST