Registration for the Summer (mid-May to mid-August) session is open! To register please CLICK HERE!
The recreational program is designed for those athletes who wish to learn cheerleading in a non-competitive environment.
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
This is for girls and boys ages 4 through 12. The class will be divided into groups of similar ages/abilities. If you like cheerleading but don’t have time to travel, compete, or you just want to cheer for fun, this is your best option!
SUMMER (May to August) 2019:
- Wednesdays from May 22 to August 14, 2019
- Cost per student for the 13-week class is $216+HST
AUTUMN (Sept. to Dec.) 2019:
- Wednesdays from September 11 to December 18, 2019 – 15 weeks for $252+HST
- Sundays from September 15 to December 1, 2019 (except Oct 13) – 11 weeks for $180+HST
WINTER (Jan. to April) 2020:
- Wednesdays from January 5 to March 29, 2020 (except Feb 2, 16, March 15) – 10 weeks for $162+HST
- Sundays from January 8 to April 1, 2020 (except March 13) – 12 weeks for $198+HST
$40 + HST membership fee applies to all students. It covers the cost of insurance for that time period, provincial & national athlete membership, and includes a t-shirt for the student to wear to class and keep. Membership is from May 2019 to April 2020.
2) Class Tuition
- Summer session class is 13-weeks long.
- Class tuition is based on $18+HST per hour. Classes may be 45-, 60-, or 75-minutes long. Each session builds in a ‘free’ class. For example, this summer session contains 13 classes but tuition is charged for 12 classes. Students who miss one class due to absence don’t lose financially. Students who attend every class end up enjoying a free class within the session.
- A 10% discount is applied to the 2nd and subsequent members of the same immediate family.
Kingston Elite reserves the right to cancel/combine any classes with insufficient registration.
If you and/or your child are not completely satisfied after your first class, you will be refund your full tuition cost less a $20 administration fee. The membership fee is non-refundable but if you return to take a class with us within the season (until April 30, 2020) the membership fee will still be active. After the second class no tuition refund will be given in order to ensure proper staffing of our classes.
Make-up classes and fees are not given due to vacation, sickness or conflicting schedules.