Registration for the Winter (January to April) session is open! CLICK HERE!
The recreational program is designed for those athletes who wish to learn cheerleading in a non-competitive environment.
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
This is for girls and boys ages 4 through 12. The class will be divided into groups of similar ages/abilities.
If you like cheerleading but don’t have time to travel, compete, or you just want to cheer for fun, this is your best option!
$40 + HST membership fee applies to all students. It covers the cost of insurance for that time period, provincial & national athlete membership, and includes a t-shirt for the student to wear to class and keep.
- Tuesdays from June 5 to August 14, 2018
- Cost per student for the 11-week class is $187+HST
- Wednesdays from September 12 to December 19, 2018 – 15 weeks for $255+HST
- Sundays from September 16 to December 2, 2018 (except Oct 7) – 11 weeks for $187+HST
- Wednesdays from January 9 to April 3, 2019 (except March 13) – 12 weeks for $204+HST
- Sundays from January 6 to March 31, 2019 (except Feb 3, 17, March 10) – 10 weeks for $170+HST