March Break Camp
About our camps:
Ideal for ages 4 to 11. Campers will learn a variety of cheerleading and skills each day: stunts, jumps, tumbling, and dance. Our maximum student to teacher ratio is 6:1. All coaches are certified in coaching cheerleading, have First Aid & CPR training, and have had a background check done.
- full days only (9am to 4pm)
- Cost: $40+HST per day, or, $175+HST for the full week (Monday-Friday)
- 10% discount applied on each child after the first registered child in an immediate family
- pre-care available starting at 7:30am or post-care until 5pm free but must be pre-arranged with us
Payment & Paperwork:
- Payment must be made in full by Friday, March 8, 2019. Unpaid registrations will be subject to cancellation by discretion of the Camp Director. We accept Visa, MasterCard, cash, and E-mail transfers.
- Paperwork must be completed before camp session begins. Please arrive to the gym between 8:30-9:00am on your first camp day to submit/complete the necessary forms.
What to wear & bring:
- Long hair must be tied back
- T-shirt & athletic bottoms (shorts, yoga pants, sweat pants)
- Clean indoor-only running shoes
- For safety purposes jeans and jewelry are not permitted.
- Bring two snacks, lunch, re-usable water bottle (**NO NUT OR SESAME PRODUCTS in our gym please)