About our camps:
Ideal for ages 4 to 11. Campers will learn a variety of cheerleading skills each day: stunts, jumps, tumbling, and dance. Skills learned throughout the week will be choreographed into a short routine to display to parents on Fridays. Each week of summer camp will have a different routine and can only involve full day campers. Cheerleaders are to wear their camp t-shirt for the performance. Every Tuesday and Thursday campers will be taken to the YMCA for a swim. Our maximum student to teacher ratio is 6:1. All coaches are certified in coaching cheerleading,have First Aid & CPR training, and have had a background check done.
Week 1: July 8-12, 2019
Week 2: July 15-19, 2019
Week 3: July 22-26, 2019
Week 4: July 29-August 2, 2019
Week 5: August 12-16, 2019
- Full Day Full Week: $240+HST (Monday to Friday from 9am-4pm) *Weeks 1&6 are $200+HST each
- Single full days are available only on Mondays & Tuesdays – $55+HST/day
- Half-day Full Week Camp: $175+HST (Monday to Friday 9am-12pm)
- Single half days are available only on Mondays & Tuesdays – $35+HST/day
- Early drop-off fee**: $6/camper/day (starting at 7am)
- Late pick-up fee**: $6/camper/day (until 5pm)
**These must be arranged at the time of registration.
Payment & Paperwork:
- Payment must be made in full by Friday of the week prior to the start of a camp session. Unpaid registrations will be subject to cancellation by discretion of the Camp Director. Open spots will be given to a child on the waiting list at least 48 hours prior to the first day of the session.
- A cancellation fee of $25 applies per participant per session if cancelled by the Friday prior to the start of a session. Cancellations that occur within 48 hours of the start of a session cannot be refunded.
- Paperwork must be completed before camp session begins. Please arrive to the gym between 8:15-9:00am weekdays to submit/complete the necessary forms.
What to wear & bring:
- Long hair must be tied back
- T-shirt & athletic bottoms (shorts, yoga pants, sweat pants)
- Clean indoor-only running shoes
- Bathing Suits, towels, extra plastic bags on Tuesdays and Thursdays for swimming
- For safety purposes jeans and jewelry are not permitted.
- Bring two snacks, lunch, re-usable water bottle (**NO NUT OR SESAME PRODUCTS in our gym please)
Email us at: email@example.com if you have questions!