Our new facility is located at 785 Sir John A. MacDonald Blvd (click for map).
Directions: Take the driveway going east off the entrance at Sir John A. MacDonald Blvd located north of Princess St. and south of John Counter Blvd). Follow the driveway and the signs to 785 Sir John A. MacDonald Blvd. Unit 7B. Look for the trophies in the window and white letters “KE” in the opposite window.
This dream-come-true cheer gym caters to complete cheerleader training:
- 75′ x 42′ large fully-sprung barrier-free cheerleading floor
- an in-ground pit for tumbling and conditioning
- 60′ x 12′ long fully-sprung tumbling strip for tumbling classes
- 20′ x 40′ large non-sprung area to prepare for competition warm ups and conditioning classes
- high ceilings – enough for the highest & most elite basket tosses with clearance to spare!
- separate men’s & women’s change rooms
- parent viewing lobby with bleacher seating and work tables
- new equipment for tumbling, conditioning, etc.
- instant video feedback and replay system for optimal learning